- Shake hands. Look the representative in the eye.
- Do you use SAT and the ACT in your admissions decisions? Is there a preference?
- Do you require or recommend SAT subject tests? Which ones?
- What grade point average range do you typically admit? How much emphasis do you place on academic rigor, like honors and AP courses?
- What types of merit and/or need based scholarship programs are available?
- What resources are available when students need academic assistance?
- Do you guarantee on-campus housing for freshmen? How likely is it for a student to be in “temporary housing?”
- How large are your typical freshman-level classes, like Introductory Chemistry/Biology, English Composition, and Accounting?
- What opportunities do students have to participate in recreational sports?
- What type of class schedule do you look for in an applicant's senior year?
Questions to ask at a college fair: