- Complete the application for admission.
- Submit the $35 (USD) non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all required documents.
It is your responsibility to see that your high school or college transcript and ACT/SAT scores are submitted. Decisions regarding admissibility to the University will be made as soon as all necessary credentials are received in the Office of Admissions.
- ACT 20 and above (Composite) or
- SAT 1030 and above (Combined Critical Reading and Math)
- High School Grade Point Average 2.00 on 4.00 scale**
**GPA will be taken from the high school transcript which must be complete through the Junior Year. Students will be provisionally admitted until the final high school transcript has been received by the Admissions Office. Once the final transcript has been received, the GPA will be reviewed again and must meet the required minimum for admission. In lieu of the high school transcript, successful completion of the GED is acceptable.