A. Each applicant must:
1. Be female
2. Be a graduating senior
3. Have exhibited an aptitude and desire for a career in education.
4. Realize that the Gran-in-Aid will be awarded when the applicant provides proof of enrollment in the school of education. (Usually during their junior year).
5. Be aware that the award will expire 4 years from the date of the award.
To be submitted:
1. Application form
2. An essay, approximately 250 words describing why you are choosing teaching as a profession.
3. Transcript of grades, credits, ACT or SAT test scores
4. A recent photograph will be required for publication purposes.
Every item of the data described above must be submitted together before the deadline in order for the application to be considered. All Application items must be submitted in one envelope by 3:00 p.m, April 6, 2016 to the VP Kelly Whittington, room 102 at Pell City High School.