The 2018 scholarship application process opens
January 1, 2018.Dear Student:
In order to apply for scholarship with The Baptist Foundation of Alabama, the following qualifications and requirements must be met:
- Applicant is to be a bona fide resident of the State of Alabama.
- Applicant is to be a member in good standing of a Southern Baptist Church cooperating with the Alabama Baptist State Convention. (Seminary applicant is to be a member of a Southern Baptist church cooperating with the Southern Baptist Convention.)
- Applicant is to be classified as a full time student according to the school’s current catalog.
- Applicant must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- The Baptist Foundation of Alabama awards scholarships on an annual basis. All students must reapply each year. Scholarships are not renewable – Students must reapply each year to be eligible.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to complete all requirements. Failure to notify The Foundation of a school change once the application is submitted may result in loss of an awarded scholarship.
NOTE: The Foundation will communicate with applicants primarily through email. It is the applicant’s responsibility to check their email regularly (including spam folder) for reminders, application questions, application rejections, application acceptances, and final award results. Failure to check email may result in loss of a potential award.
Please read the attached FAQ pdf below before accessing the application form. It may answer some of your questions. However, if your question isn’t listed, contact Stephanie Coston at (334) 394-2000 for more guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions PDFOnline 2018 Scholarship Application
(will be activated on 1/1/2018)