Students are asked to write an original and creative essay of 1,000 words or less that demonstrates an understanding of political courage as described by John F. Kennedy in Profiles of Courage.
$1,000.00 Scholarship that can be used for educational purposes.
Postmarked no later than December 31, 2015.
Based on 50% Financial need, 40% Grade Point Average and 10% achievements and accomplishments.
Tips for visiting with college reps.
* Sell yourself, make sure you tell them why you want to attend their college.
* Visit their website and know what it is they require and whether or not they have your major.
* Ask intelligent questions.
* Dress nicely, as if you are going to a job interview for your dream job.
* Don't wear overwhelming perfume.
* Do not chew gum.