- New learning content – Use our library of lessons to review content assessed on the ACT® in all four subject tests.
- Learning path made for you – Get started with ACT Online Prep by taking a short-form ACT test to get a predicted score range. The system will create a learning path specific to your needs.
- Guided plan – Stay on track by entering your ACT test date; your learning path will adjust based on your timeframe.
- Tests – Take advantage of our full-length practice test (which will give you a predicted ACT score) and practice questions, which are designed to simulate the actual exam.
- Game center – Choose from several different games and compete with other students to test your knowledge.
Why should you use ACT Online Prep?
- Get ready.
It’s a great way to prepare for the ACT – especially since ACT Online Prep is built by the test makers themselves.
- Get comfortable.
The practice questions and tests are taken from previous ACT tests. You’ll get used to the format of the ACT so there are no surprises on test day.
- Get confident.
As you see your scores and percentages change with each course and practice session you complete, you’ll know you’re getting the hang of it.
Use our huge collection of practice questions to test your knowledge and get used to the content and format of the ACT.
This is your home base – where you’ll check in to make sure you’re on track with your learning path, see how your scores are improving, and see how your progress compares to other ACT Online Prep users.